The following information is intended to provide specific details of the funds needed to fund our operations for fiscal year 2017. Below are our financial statements for the periods ending December 31, 2014, 2015 & 2016.
Financial Overview (Updated May 15, 2017):
- Raise donations of $31,834.25 during 2017.
- AHF Board Pledges of $18,908 during 2017
- General & Administrative Expenses - $11,514.00
- Travel & Meetings - $2,200.00
- Operations - $13,867.15
- Property Insurance - $4,430.00
- Property Taxes - $2,825.68
Total Expenses - $34,836.83
Net Income - $15,905.42
2017 Financial Goals
- Payoff remaining debt of 26,808.00.
- Raise money towards a new roof.
- Continue to make exterior repairs and paint exterior trim
- Restore utilities
- Maintain the exterior grounds
To see the December 2014 Profit & Loss Statement, click here: AHF P&L December 31, 2014
To see the December 2015 Profit & Loss Statement, click here:AHF P&L December 31, 2015
To see the December 2016 Profit & Loss Statement, click here:AHF P&L December 31, 2016
Learn about The Abraham Hays Foundation's efforts to save Harden Place and preserve Hays Family history.
Read into the history of Harden Place and its importance in American history.
Learn more about The Abraham Hays Foundation, Inc. and it's founders.
Help The Abraham Hays Foundation, Inc. preserve family and American history by donating today.